Things to Know About Our Bed and Breakfast in Western North Carolina
Whether you are staying At Cumberland Falls Bed & Breakfast Inn for a vacation in the Smoky Mountains, a business trip to Asheville, or are just passing through, here are some things you’ll need to know before you arrive.
- A fifty percent deposit is required in order to guarantee a room. All single-night reservations are charged in full on the day they are made
- Deposits made by personal checks must be received within 7 days from the date of the the reservation is made and date of stay must be at least 30 days out. We do not accept personal checks at check-in.
- Trip Insurance is offered by several companies. We strongly encourage you to take advantage of this low cost option offering protection of your funds from emergencies.
- Should a cancellation of your reservation become necessary, we require 30-day notice of your cancellation. Cancellations must be received by telephone call only.
- With a 30-day notice of cancellation-Your deposit minus a $40.00 re-booking fee will be refunded. Early departures are viewed as cancellations.
- There is a $40 re-booking fee applied per room booked covering administrative/credit card processing.
- If the room cancellation is made less than 30 days before the first date of your reservation, half the nightly room rate will be charged unless re-book your room.
- At 72 hours of cancellation, you are responsible for all room charges.
- Whole House Booking are considered as Events/Weddings.
These involve the booking of our entire home and require 90-days notice of cancellation for 50% refund. At 45 days- No Refunds are made unless we re-book.
- October is high season. 30 days cancellation notice to obtain refund for any room booked.
- When making a reservation, please remember that cancellations have a significant economic effect on smaller properties. We are making a commitment to you by holding your selected room. You are making one to us as well.
BREAKFAST IS HOME MADE, FRESHLY PREPARED AND A VERY SPECIAL EVENT:
- We are members of Asheville Area Chamber of Commerce, AAA-3 Diamond Property, Asheville Legendary Inns, North Carolina Bed and Breakfast Inns (our state association) and Mobil Travel Guide.
- Check-in time is between 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. unless otherwise arranged. We are happy to accommodate later check-in times.
- Check-out time is at 11:00 a.m. Breakfast is a one-time seating at 9:00 a.m. For your convenience, a yummy, continental take-away breakfast can be arranged if you have activity conflicts requiring an early start or just want an opportunity to sleep in. We get that!
- There is a $45.00 charge for each additional person in the room above double occupancy/$30.00 service fee for 1 night on weekends and holidays.
- We hope you will enjoy our smoke-free environment. Smoking is permitted ONLY mid-garden at picnic table/ or public street. Smoking in home will result in $500 fee for smoke abatement to ensure next guest a smoke-free environment.
- Please, no children under 10 years old.
- We love animals but are not able to accommodate pets.
- There are occasional weekends with odd bookings in which we are happy to accept single-night stays based on availability and booking patterns. There is a $30 service charge for single-night stays on the Weekends. * Single-night reservations whether on the weekends or weekday are charged on the day they are reserved.
Procrastinator’s Special – Applies to NORMAL RACK RATE OF $195 – $259 ONLY and cannot be added or combined with any other special discount.
The following is for the Innkeepers Use Only.